What equipment and/or services will I need to service a client?
CHECK OUT OUR EQUIPMENT PAGE FOR SOME OPTIONS!
- Computer and equipment that meet the basic standards Click Here for full specs.
- You’ll need a VOIP Headset. You’ll find that a lot of the clients are using this system to take the incoming calls, but there might be a time where they will need you to take calls to a landline. You’ll need it for all of the Client’s certification course.
- Landline calls will require a basic Headset that plugs into a hard-wired Telephone with a port for headsets.
- A landline might be required by some clients. THIS IS NOT REQUIRED FOR ALL CLIENTS.
- You’ll want to have a POTS line (Plain Old Telephone); meaning without any bells and whistles. No Caller Id, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, etc. Just a plain phone line with long distance, if necessary. Our calls are routed out of the Miami, FL area and if you live there, you won’t need to add long distance on. (Which costs less monthly, win!). This phone line can be either through your local phone provider or digitally through your cable provider. That’s up to you and whichever is most cost effective.
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- Unless stated otherwise in the Client’s INFO, most Client programs are compatible with the following types of services: POTS (plain old telephone service), cable phone line, digital service, or business class VoIP.
- The service should be connected directly from the wall to your telephone for landlines or from your modem to your computer for the VOIP.
- SOFTPHONES AND CELL PHONES ARE NOT PERMITTED
- The servicing telephone line should not interface at any point with the computer.
- All servicing telephone lines SHOULD NOT have voicemail, fax, or other features on the line
- INTERNET: Hard-wired broadband Internet service via DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic connection
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- The use of wireless connections to access any Client systems is prohibited, even if the connection is encrypted.
- Connectivity through an unauthorized Proxy Service or unauthorized VPN Service is strictly prohibited. Additionally, Satellite, Microwave, and Cellular Hotspot Internet Services are not permitted. USB connected modems are not supported.
- Cell Phone or Tablet:
- Able to download a security token
- You can access your schedule via your mobile device if you prefer.