Background Checks and Drug Screening:
- As a new Agent, you will be required to do an initial background check to be able to service a Client.
- This will happen as part of our Registration process.
- You will be prompted to complete an initial background check after you register and before you can select your Client.
- The initial background check will cost $9.99 which is payable directly to the third-party background check provider, First Advantage.
- You will receive an email notifying you that you have successfully completed the initial background check.
- Some Clients might require a second background check and/or drug screening, but that will be noted in their INFO prior to choosing them and that will be at NO COST to you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING BACKGROUND CHECKS :
Please note if you have frozen your credit, you will have to temporarily lift the credit freeze with Experian. You do not need to lift the freeze at the other credit bureaus. Please lift the freeze for a minimum of 10 days. You will need to wait at least 24 hours before attempting the background check.
If you have recently changed your name, it may delay or disrupt the background check. Please make sure that full and correct legal name is included in your profile and provided in the background check step. Also, please ensure the Experian is aware of your name change.